Controller for this website:
Bunzl & Biach Ges.m.b.H., Steinheilgasse 5, 1210 Wien
Representative of the Controller: Walter Davit, email@example.com, +43 699 1 250 61 30
A) Visiting our website
When you visit our website or web shop, we temporarily save and process the following (log) data:
• IP address of the accessing computer
• Date and time of access
• Name and URL of the file accessed
• Volume of data transferred
• Notification of whether access was successful (HTTP status code)
• Identifiers of the browser and operating system used
The data recorded are stored for three days. The legal basis for the storage of these data is our legitimate interest, as they serve in particular to ensure the smooth operation of the server and system security (Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR). IP addresses are only evaluated in the event of attacks on our network infrastructure.
We shall not disclose data that are saved following access to our website to third parties without your consent unless we are required to do so by law or by a court order, or disclosure is necessary for the purposes of investigation or criminal prosecution in the event of attacks on our Internet infrastructure. Data shall not be disclosed for any other non-commercial purposes or for commercial ends.
We do not carry out all processing of the log files and cookies saved ourselves; we also use the services of reliable, carefully selected partners (= Processors). Our partners also ensure the security of your data with suitable technical and organisational measures that correspond to the state of the art. Our partners are not authorised to use the personal data provided to them for anything but the specified purposes.
Your personal data are also transferred to Google Inc. in the USA:
• if you use the automated translation service “Google Translate”
• if you view a video embedded on our site with a YouTube plugin
• if geographical information is displayed on one of our contact pages using a map from “Google Maps”
To allow us to display the font “Trade Gothic” on our website, personal data is transferred to Fonts.com, a web service provided by Monotype Imaging Inc. You can find more information on data processing by Monotype Imaging Inc. at https://www.monotype.com/legal/privacy-policy/
Our website uses the following cookies:
• codeworkscakecookie (expires after one session)
• Frontend[language] (selected language is saved for one year)
• language (selected language is saved for one year)
In your browser settings, you can specify whether or not to allow cookies of any type. You can prevent cookies from being installed on your device by changing your browser settings; however, please be aware that if you do so, you may not have full access to all the functions of our website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc.
B) Rights of data subjects
Please note that you also have the following rights relating to your personal data as a data subject pursuant to the GDPR:
• The right to information from the Controller on the personal data held concerning you pursuant to Art 15 GDPR
• The right to rectification pursuant to Art 16 GDPR
• The right to erasure pursuant to Art 17 GDPR
• The right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art 18 GDPR
• The right to data portability pursuant to Art 20 GDPR
• The right to object to processing pursuant to Art 21 GDPR
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority. Please also see the website of the data protection authority, which can be accessed here: https://www.dsb.gv.at/
C) Links to other providers
D) Technical data protection
We employ technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data concerning you that are processed by us from accidental and deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction and access by unauthorised persons. We are continuously improving our security measures in accordance with technological developments.